We are so excited to be attending Camp Generate this year. Below you will find everything you need to know.
What to Bring…
- Modest clothing for 5 days
- Bed linens for twin-sized beds
- Towels and washcloths
- Needed toiletries and medications
- Spending money for snacks and souvenirs
- Money for lunch (fast food) on our way to and from camp.
- Sunscreen & Bug spray
- Bathing suit
What NOT to Bring…
- Weapons, tobacco, alcohol or drugs of any kind
- Silly string or water balloons
- Bikinis or speedos
- Girls - one piece or tanking suits please.
- Guys - please make sure bathing suits are not too short.
- Clothing that is too tight
- Clothing that suggests inappropriate behavior
- Spaghetti strap, halter or tube top shirts
- Skateboards, hover boards, roller blades, etc.
The group leader will determine cell phone restrictions.